You’ve just graduated and you don’t know what to expect. However, there are certain stereotypes you are most likely to come across in the future. Here are 15 people you will meet in your 20s.
1. The Good Girl Gone Bad: Who would’ve expected such a drastic change? She said no to drinks and clubbing wasn’t her thing. She had this innocent charm about her. She hardly interacted with people but you always thought she was pretty cool. You meet her again in your 20s and bam! She’s a different person. She is no longer an introvert. She is wild, sassy and confident. Her talents include bar tending, amateur pole dancing and grabbing unnecessary attention.
2. The Dedicated Student: His qualifications can put you to shame. His thirst for knowledge (and degrees) can never be quenched. He still has to pay back his study loans. He is too good for his job and is dissatisfied with his current position.
3. The Party Animal: Partying is an art and who knows better than this guy. He never misses a night out. Sometimes you wish you could be in his place. His life is a constant party with women, wine, song and an enviable Facebook profile picture.
4. The Couple That Goes M.I.A. After Marriage: You knew this couple back in college. They were like two cuddle bunnies, always into each other. As individuals, they were chilled out and very involved in the group. You always knew they were meant for each other. What next? The cute couple get married and disappear from the face of the earth. Seeing them again after many years is sheer joy. They probably have a lot of stories to tell you.
5. The Person Whose Life Revolves Around His Kid: Most women are struck by this weird phenomena. They will give you regular updates on their kid even if you didn’t ask for it. From their ultra-sound reports to their child’s potty time, everything will be put up on Facebook.
6. The Co-worker Who Torments You: They are better than you, or so they think. They will try to impress the boss by hook or by crook. They will try to put you down and at times make you feel hopeless. Don’t lose hope, these idiots only make you stronger.
7. The Casanova: This guy is charming and handsome. If you’re a girl, you’ve probably had a little thing for him. He is a good talker and women are easily swayed by his sweet talks. He is a chauvinist and a heart-breaker. Women know it but still end up falling head over heels in love with him. This douche bag has no respect for the women he hooks up with but ends up getting laid all the time.
8. The Social Networking Freak: This person has an online presence like no other. His life is an open (Face) book. He tweets minute to minute details of his entire day.
9. The Person Who is Still the Same: When everyone left to create their own destinies, this guy decided to be patient. He didn’t leave his hometown and lives an ordinary life. He is still the same person you knew when you left.
10. The Heart-Breaker: This person was the love of your life. You two were probably going to get married. Unfortunately things didn’t workout and you two had to break up. This person will always be there at the back of your mind and whenever something reminds you of him, you feel a sudden drop in your stomach.
11. The Non-Existent Person: This person was practically non-existent to you. His presence didn’t mean anything to you. You come across him while you’re leisurely surfing the net one day and you’re like, “I know that guy”.
12. The Bad Roommate: Sharing a room with him is agonizing. He leaves dirty dishes in the sink, messes the entire room and calls his girlfriend over, only to have loud disturbing arguments with her. Sometimes you wish you could just fling him out of the window along with the rest of his stuff.
13. The Perfect Roommate: This person is a drinking buddy, companion and confidant, all in one. He is the easiest person to live with. You couldn’t find anyone better to share the apartment with.
14. The Person Who Becomes Too Old Too Soon: This person has moved on. He has a house, a family and aspires to achieve things you probably won’t understand. His planning for the future is on full-swing and he doesn’t mind giving you some meaningful (according to him) advice.
15. The Successful One: He is enjoying all the finer things in life. He is the talk of the town and the subject of envy among your circle. He lives in luxury and looks like a million bucks. His presence makes you feel uncomfortable and you’re not too fond of him. You find him arrogant (maybe he is) and snobbish.
For more interesting posts, follow Random Plethora.
Images Credit: perezhilton.com, mashable.com, rapgenius.com, streamofcaitlinness.com, sassily.blogspot.com, child-actor-gifs.tumblr.com, xclusivetouch.co.uk, watsonyourharryteninch.tumblr.com, rebloggy.com, irenekaulitz90.buzznet.com, weheartit.com, sheknows.co, collegetimes.com, crasstalk.com